Welcoming parents into the College
Rosebank aims to provide a welcoming environment for parents and carers of children enrolled at the College, to be part of our Benedictine Community, through a number of volunteering opportunities, events and parent education meetings.
THIS IS ACHIEVED BY:
- Building community by hosting social functions throughout the year such as the Parent Welcome and Information Evening, Year 7 Parent Social, and Trivia Night
- Conducting meetings that provide information relating to education and parenting trends. Previous guest speakers have discussed topics including drugs and cyberbullying
- Supporting the College at special events (e.g. Open Day, Council Meetings and through letters of support to government agencies)
- Supporting Rosebank College families in times of stress and grief (e.g. the meal roster, Rosebank Family Businesses)
- Raising funds to be invested in College facilities. In the past, this has included solar panels for the school, outdoor furniture and the College bus
A Parents Education meeting is held each term and all parents, carers and staff are welcome to attend.
The dates for all meetings and functions are published in the school calendar and reminders of coming events are in the College newsletter.
Offers of assistance, no matter how big or small, are always appreciated.
Contact the College regarding parent engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org