The College Uniform Shop open hours
Mondays: 8.00am – 12.45pm
Tuesdays: 11.30am – 4.00pm
Wednesdays: 11.30am – 4.00pm
Thursdays: 8.00am – 12.45pm
Fittings are available by appointment.
If fittings are required please call 02 9713 3121 to make an appointment. Those with appointments will be given priority.
Cash, cheques, EFTPOS and credit cards are accepted.
(American Express and Diners are not accepted)
2021 New Student Uniform Fittings
Uniform fittings for new students will be held at Rosebank College in December 2020 and January 2021, by appointment only.
To book a fitting appointment, visit www.schoolinterviews.com.au, enter code snk6w then follow the prompts. Bookings must be made no later than 5 November 2020.
- Due to COVID restrictions, only one guardian may attend fittings with each student.
- If you are unable to make these appointment times or need help with your booking, please contact Stephanie Harris, Uniform Shop Manager, on 9713 3121. Fittings can be made outside of these times by appointment only.
- To assist parents with the purchasing of equipment needed by Year 7 students, a compulsory stationery pack has been organised. This can be purchased at the Uniform Shop during the Uniform fitting appointment.
- Students will commence wearing a winter uniform at the beginning of Term 2. You will receive an email regarding fittings for the winter uniform in Term 1, 2021.
- No second-hand uniforms will be sold during these fitting times.
- We recommend that you label all uniform items with student’s name.
Please click on the link to view the Uniform Shop Brochure