Parents & Friends
Welcoming parents into the College
The Parents and Friends (P&F) Advisory Committee at Rosebank aims to provide a welcoming forum for parents and carers of children enrolled at the College to be part of our Benedictine Community.
The P&F provides a formal structure and support network for parents/carers, representing the interests of the whole parent body, helping parents/carers engage with the College and the education of their children, and working to support the College.
THIS IS ACHIEVED BY:
- Building community by hosting social functions throughout the year such as the Parent Welcome and Information Evening, Year 7 Parent Social, and Trivia Night
- Conducting meetings which provide information relating to education and parenting trends. Previous guest speakers have discussed topics including drugs and cyber bullying
- Supporting the College at special events (e.g. Open Day, Council Meetings and through letters of support to government agencies)
- Supporting Rosebank College families in times of stress and grief (e.g. the meal roster, Rosebank Family Businesses)
- Raising funds to be invested in College facilities. In the past this has included solar panels for the school, outdoor furniture and the College bus
A P&F meeting is held each term and all parents, carers and staff are welcome to attend.
The dates for all meetings and functions are published in the school calendar and reminders of coming events are in the College newsletter. The P&F Committee is elected at the AGM held in Term 4 each year.
Offers of assistance, no matter how big or small, is always appreciated.
Contact the P&F Advisory Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org