- The College’s extensive Co-Curricular Program promotes each student’s physical, cultural and social development. Each term, students are invited to choose from over 30 activities to participate in on a Thursday afternoon. Two of the four selections must be a physical activity. Professional trainers and coaches are employed to conduct each activity. This ensures a high level of skill development and a rewarding experience. The College encourages students to maintain contact with their local sporting and cultural associations.
The Rosebank Program consists of:
Students selected to represent Rosebank at this level can participate in the following sports:
Students may also represent the College in Mock Trial and Debating (through the CSDA).
Rosebank College belongs to the following competitive bodies:
- Sydney Catholic Colleges Sporting Association (SCC) for girls
- MLC Water Polo for girls
- Rosebank Cheerleading for girls
- Briars Hockey Club for girls and boys
- Santa Sabina College (SSC) Basketball and Volleyball for girls
- Inner Western Suburbs Netball Association (IWSNA) for girls
- Christian Brothers Sports Association (CBSA) for boys
- NSW Combined Catholic College (CCC) for girls and boys
- The Catholic Schools Debating Association (CSDA) for girls and boys
- Rosebank Baseball for girls and boys
Students train and compete for these sporting activities both during Thursday Co-Curricular and in addition to Thursday Co-Curricular time.
The following physical activities are conducted exclusively during the Thursday Co-Curricular Program.
Please click below for the current non-representative activities offered for 2018
Students may also choose to participate in the following activities:
||College Concert Band
||College Jazz Band
||College Science Club